The character of the club shall be sociable, benevolent, and educational. The members pledge themselves to good fellowship, citizenship, mutual understanding, and to be charitable to those who are less fortunate than we are. The character of the club shall be sociable, benevolent, and educational.
We are actively seeking new members who seek fellowship and good times. Active membership in the club is limited to 300 members. Guests are always welcome at any of our activities.
If you are interested in joining please click on the below link for an online application.
Membership applications may also be obtained during one of our activities, or from the membership chairman.
- Dues are $250.00 per year due on January 1st.
- New members’ dues will be pro-rated.
- There is a one time $50.00 initiation fee.
- Passive members may attend meetings, serve on committees and give their opinions but they cannot vote.
- Contact our membership chairman, LARRY ALFORD
for more information at email@example.com
- The membership application below may be completed printed and then provided to Larry Alford, membership chairman.